I'm Not Crying....You Are!



     Hello for the last time, again, every being with a heartbeat. I hope you are doing well. Dress tight, drink lots of water, and relax a bit. It's break time.
 
    We gathered here again to say our goodbyes. I have had amazing times writing for you and explaining things to you. It has been a short journey this time, yet it was filled to the brim, I believe. This year, I created posts for my Current Issues in English teaching class. This class was not really what I expected. Hearing the name of the class, I thought it was going to be about literal issues like students not liking English, inheriting the "They should learn my language, not me learning theirs," or some other more socio-cultural topics.
 
    Everything we learned about has been extremely useful for me, considering the future. This was not just a simple how-to-teach class; it was literally how to do anything in this developing world. It enriched my perspective and taught me amazing skills that I will be using, probably forever. This was my favorite of all my classes since it was so inclusive and interactive. My favorite task was AR/VR because I got to explore not only the places we used in the worksheet but also other museums and places I wanted to go. It was delightful.
 
    I have nothing bad to say about this class except that it was right after a VERY long school day and early in the morning (it was for me; I love sleeping). If you are to take this class in the future, you don't really need to bring your computer to classes. Pretty much everything we did could be done with your phone.
 
    This was all I wanted to say. I don't know when or if I will be back. Well, I wish the best for you. Take good care of yourself, and in case you haven't heard it in a while, I am proud of you. Goodbye, every being with a heartbeat. Hope to see you again soon.