It Was Not The End!!!!!!!!






 Hello, every being with a heartbeat! How are you? How have you been? I hope you have been thriving while I was gone. This post is my grand re-opening of this site. It has been quite a heated year for me.

  


    First of all, 2023 started with my final exams of the first semester, which was when I posted for the last time- or so I thought :). Then I had a two week winter break, which turned into an online semester due to the huge earthquake that resulted in destruction of many cities both in Türkiye and Syria, unaliving thousands and injuring much much more. This completely altered our lives for the rest of the year. 

    As all of you would know, online classes are not as captivating and effective as face to face classes and my mental health was not doing well. However, I struggled throughand finished my semester with decent grades that I worked my sleep off. 

    The summer was an unforgettable one for sure. First thing I did was to cut my hair, which you can see from the photos was a DRASTIC change. Then, I went to my hometown first, Yalıköy, and spent about a month there. Then came back to İstanbul and spent some time there. Just before the new semester started, my family and I went to two vacations, one to Dikili and one to Fethiye. They both were amazing and needen for me to pull myself together and start the new semester.


Dikili
Fethiye
Yalıköy
Yalıköy



    This year  I am back to learn together again. This year class is named "Current Issues in English Teaching". In this lesson we are mostly learning about technology use in class. Including but not limited to, what are the new technologies, how do we use them, how do we integrade it to our teaching, how to choose the most suitable technology for the lesson, grade, and learning types. This class is a very important one among my other classes due to this and  I'm looking forward to finishing it.

    Well, this was every thing I wanted to tell you about. I hope you had a good year overall as well. In fact I would love to hear about it. You can leave a comment telling me about your year if you want.

    I also hope for the rest of this year and the new year 2024 will be filled with joy and acheivements. Thank you for reading, every being with a heartbeat.