Flipping the Classroom???

    Hello. every being with a heartbeat. How are you? I have been working non-stop for a while and now that it is New years I will have a little rest :)

    Today  I will tell you about flipped classrooms and what my friends and I have done as an example of it but first of all, let me explain what a flipped classroom is. 

    A flipped classroom is a transformative approach to traditional education, where the roles of in-class instruction and homework are reversed. This means that the teacher is supposed to find or create a video that is both level with the students and will make them interested in the subject. The students watch this video and come to class having studied it and the teacher gives them activities to solidify the information they have taken in. 



    For this homework, I had to create a video that could be used in a flipped classroom context with my friends Zeynep Özcan and Ceren Su Tufan. We decided to teach young students vocabulary and to create the video we used Canva and our phone's voice recorder. It was a challenge to fully put them together and make them go at the times we wanted them. However, this only pushed us more and helped us make our work better. The subject of our video is animals and we tried our best to create a video that looked both incentive and professional. We hope you enjoy our video :)

    

This was it, people, I hope to see you in another post. Also, I wish you a happy, peaceful, successful and calm year. Have a nice rest of your day, every being with a heartbeat.