The End..........?


Hello, every being with a heartbeat! How are you? I'm experiencing a slightly shattered happiness.
 
    This is my last post for a while. Since it's the final weeks for me, I will be on winter break, and until I have another post to make or remember that I once had a blog years later, I will not be here.

    This was a very entertaining and informative journey, and I really got out of my comfort zone for many of these tasks. Though it was scary or challenging at times, I managed to get through all of them and submit my assignments on time every time.
    To be honest with you, it wasn't that hard or challenging; in fact, my only problem was deciding on a platform to create the task material asked for. After selecting one, which I almost always chose the most common ones so that I wouldn't have a problem, and even if I did, I could ask my friends for help, it was only a matter of my imagination and skills to create a beautiful product in the end.
    When I first heard about this class, "education technologies," I thought, just as last year, we would be doing some more technical things, maybe even how to create or edit test or course books. However, I was strongly but gladly struck by the playful and informative lecturing and lesson plan. This has been the best class I have ever taken since I started university, and I wouldn't change a thing. Though I would like to change myself to be more risk-taking to achieve my first ever vision for my assignments. 
   
    My favorite tasks throughout this semester were the podcast and poster-making. They were also one of those for which I imagined myself completing the task differently.For the podcast, I barely managed to fit everything I wanted to say into the short 60 seconds, and I tried to put my remaining ideas in the post, but that also made it too long, so even though I loved it, I am not content with my performance. As for making posters, well, my first idea was obviously to make the movie one, but in the last book I read, Oz, it was practically impossible, which is extremely odd for me to think because I always believed that everything had a possibility, no matter how small. The designs I imagined were completely beyond my skills, and I didn't even try to do something; I just gave up on the idea and chose to make a magazine cover that I am actually mostly content with.
    This was a beautiful journey for me, and I thank you for keeping up with me. As always, have a beautiful rest of your day, every being with a heartbeat.