New Magazine Just Dropped!!!

        Hello, every being with a heartbeat! How are you doing? I am feeling great and excited for today's post.

        Today I will be introducing my magazine idea to you. This magazine is just like any other one you have probably read. Except it's about something I'm sure you've never heard of, have ignored, or have been misinformed about. FURRIES.
    
    This special edition magazine is named Furryzine, and it is colorfully designed, packed with information, and attention-grabbing with a dash of fun and games. For many, furries are misunderstood and seen as misfits or even perverts just because they love to role-play, though the exact role-playing is completely alright when they play Dungeons & Dragons.  Although this magazine's primary audience is young adults (16-26), anybody who is interested in furries or just the eye-cathching cover can buy and read this magazine.
    
        I loved creating this magazine cover. I could have chose this or creating a movie poster of the book I last read. The last book I read is Oz by Adam Faver, and I thought that would be extremely hard for me to design as I had fantastic ideas but lacked the ability to put them into action as well as I imagined. I still can't bring those to reality even though I know that I've improved notably thanks to this task and Canva, the platform I used to make this cover. Canva is a very easy-to-use and versatile designing tool. Every kind of thing can be done on Canva, from presentations to logos and many other things that are for you to discover.

        I loved doing this task, and it really helped me learn Canva because I plan on using it for my future presentations and tasks. I believe it is necessary for students to know their options and how to use them for their futures. Thus, I would definitely use this task for my students.
    
        Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I hope to see you again in the future.Have a beautiful rest of your day, every being with a heartbeat.

And here is my magazine cover.