How Would 'I' Change the World


Hello, every being with a heartbeat!! How are you? I am doing amazing.


Today I will be sharing with you my first ever podcast. It is a 60-second podcast about an idea of mine that I believe can make the world better. It is to create and customize a wait time in social interactions.Some people, like me, are not very good with words since they think super-fast and maybe in pictures and feelings, which gives them a hard time finding words and putting them together. This creates a big problem for those people since they can’t fully explain themselves. There are also people who are introverted and need to gather their courage to talk. These people would also benefit greatly if they had some time to gather their courage and decide what they wanted to say. On another aspect, not only a person’s character is important, but also the setting is very effective in this regard. Formal settings, for instance. Imagine sitting in a chair in front of five people who are dressed in suits and are staring at you with steely gazes. Can’t breathe? Sweating? Is it too hot? Yes. That is the pressure they are putting on you, and you have to be perfect. This is also the perfect place to have some time to find your voice and put together sentences. I believe the wait time would make everything easier and thus better.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftr.depositphotos.com%2Fstock-photos%2F%25E3%2582%25BB%25E3%2583%259F%25E3%2583%258A%25E3%2583%25BC-%25E6%2597%25A5%25E6%259C%25AC%25E4%25BA%25BA.html&psig=AOvVaw19HV9rutTYSgeC5_yR5-Nc&ust=1672135186215000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CBAQjRxqFwoTCMD8rZCDl_wCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAg

This project was a lot of fun for me because I've always wanted to make a podcast.However, this project was very hard. Trying to fit everything I wanted to say was awfully challenging, which is why I speak very fast in the recording, but I believe it is understandable. I tried to add my other thoughts to this writing, and I hope it is to your liking. Another challenging aspect was the process of recording. I have a very loud house, but I managed to record it late at night when everyone slept. But the actual struggle was trying to say everything correctly, swiftly, and understandably.

All in all, this was a great experience for my future plans. I hope you like it too.

Have a beautiful rest of your day, every being with a heartbeat.

And here is my podcast...