Hello Beings With A Heartbeat!!


I am Feyza Nayın, a 19-year-old university student who majors in ELT. I'm from Istanbul, Turkey. No one believes that I could possibly be from Istanbul, so yes, my mother's side of the family is from Macedonia. I would describe myself as an introvert trying to fit into an extroverted world. Even though I am a very adaptive person who does not struggle much with it, social anxiety is my nemesis. Accordingly, I enjoy activities that do not necessarily require more than one person, such as discovering new music, reading a book, watching movies, series, and Youtube videos. However, I also enjoy occasional group activities. For instance, going on a trip, exploring new restaurants, going to a movie theater, going to art exhibitions, roaming the streets or places of a city that we haven't been to. Though they are things that can also be done alone, I prefer having people with me when I go out. I love all animals that live on the face of the earth except orcas and dolphins, since they take joy in torturing other animals.

My motives for this blog are primarily academic works, which in elaboration means I will be graded on the posts that I share, also overcoming some of the anxiety I have about sharing my opinions. I will be posting about different types of teaching, their effects on students, technologies that make learning or teaching English easier, funnier, and more enjoyable, how to make learning fun, how to organize our studies, as well as some news about these topics and more. Moreover, I would love to use and expand this blog for my future plans, which are still a mystery. However, based upon the ideas I had while designing the blog and writing the posts, I believe I have a vague opinion.

I hope you come across this blog and enjoy what I share.

I wish each and every one of you a wonderful life every being with a heartbeat.